arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Faster way to fat loss

Has anyone tried this program? If so, what was your experience? Did it work for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I did it a few years ago and do not recommend. Very MLM-y , lots of weird diet culture messaging and hyperfocus on macros and calories. The workout instruction was pretty terrible, poor form and bad cueing. By the end of my session the coaches were pretty much the only ones still posting in our group because so many people dropped off and then it switched to a hard sell for their ongoing program.

I'd save your money and explore intermittent fasting in your own. Gin Stephen's book is a good place to start and it teaches a lot more of the why than FWTFL did, and emphasizes listening to your body and a clock vs tracking the contents of every morsel that goes into your mouth in your fasting window. Gin also advocates for a clean fast with just water/unflavored coffee/unflavored tea. FWTFL was trying to push collagen, other additives and flavors during the fast, all of which can trigger an insulin spike and make fasting a lot harder.

I'd approach exercise separately with a local option or something like Fitness Blender videos.
    Last edited by mikala; 01-19-2022 at 12:40 AM.

Thank you!

DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Default Faster way to fat loss

Just wanted to say I agreed with your assessment. I was sort of wondering whether it was worth trying longer as I was not seeing any results but so many things about it turned me off - including the fasting and pushing their smoothies and other products. Very MLMy is a great way to describe it!

DS1 2006
    DS2 2009