Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Thank you all. I bought some Apple Cider Vinegar so we are going to try that as well and will probably try and work Nizoral into the shampoo routine again. She will have her yearly physical in late April or early May so we will definitely mention this issue (plus the acne issue) to the pediatrician so we can hopefully get a dermatologist referral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have probably already tried Tea Tree Oil Shampoos but I thought i'd mention it. DH has psoriasis although none on his scalp that I can see and he loves his tea tree oil shampoo for scratchy, flaky scalp. He's tried other stuff but prefers that.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    You have probably already tried Tea Tree Oil Shampoos but I thought i'd mention it. DH has psoriasis although none on his scalp that I can see and he loves his tea tree oil shampoo for scratchy, flaky scalp. He's tried other stuff but prefers that.
    Yes we do have the Trader Joe’s one. So yes she can try that one as well again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    Does he have a particular brand that he likes?
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    Does he have a particular brand that he likes?

Yep, he’s used John Paul Mitchel for years.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2