citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Under eye cream reccs that actually work

I need something for my tired raccoon eyes! Yes, I should sleep more, but anyone have an under eye cream you recommend that actually works on fine lines and dark circles? I have sensitive skin and prefer not a lot of chemicals if possible. Thanks!

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Under eye cream reccs that actually work

Everything I have recommended is either available direct, at Macy’s/Nordstrom, etc., Ulta, Sephora and or both Ulta and Sephora. The Strivectin though from Costco is the best deal on that particular product.

I have very sensitive skin and have no issues with any of these products.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream (this has been my go to for the last 20 years or so….my dark circles started in my early 20s). It isn’t perfect but I always go back to it. I still have dark circles but this hydrates and other than the circles my eyes are in pretty good shape.

Strivectin Intensive Eye Plus . Costco has the best deal on it. I really think this helps with fine lines more than anything.

Origins Vitamin C Niacinamide Eye Cream. I got the darker shade and it helps camouflage the dark circles. I use this in the AM.

These are also nice from Clinique:
    Clinique All About Eyes Rich. This doesn’t do much for dark circles, but it is moisturizing and great for cold weather.

Clinique Even Better Eyes. I like this about the same as the Origins eye cream. I think it really comes down to how you like to apply your under eye cream (finger or applicator). This one also doesn’t come across as peachy as the Origins as it is one shade only.

I haven’t tried it but Ole Henrikson’s Banana Bright Vitamin C cream has a cult status following.

If you need Concealer these are my go tos:
    Nars Soft Matte Concealer (this is my base when I need more than just a little concealer). It doesn’t cake up when you add additional concealer to it. The Nars Creamy Concealer is also insanely popular. This is so available at Ulta and Sephora.

The Lancôme Tient Idole Concealer is amazing and most days (for me) can be worn alone. It is my favorite concealer pretty much ever (I think….I have tried many!). It is also sold at Ulta and Sephora.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 01-20-2022 at 04:54 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I went on a search recently as well and ended up with this from Alpyn:
    https://www.sephora.com/product/alpy...455613:product

I looked at all unscented options. For the puffiness you needs something that has caffeine.

I have not tried this one but it just came out and has great reviews:
    https://www.sephora.com/product/derm...479692:product

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

No advice for dark circles, but I've been using Mad Hippie eye cream for 2.5 years now and so far I don't have any eye wrinkles at all. I'm 40.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I love cerave’s eye cream. For dark circles I use Touché Eclat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Ooh thank you all so much! Going to go shopping for myself

I am 48 so age is not on my side...need some pampering products!

for Sandy Hook