SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Who’s excited for Ozark?!

We only got into it when season 3 was about to come out so we had 3 seasons that we slowly binged. Been waiting and waiting for season 4.
    I listen to Smartless (the podcast with Jason Bateman, Will Arnett and Sean Hayes) and love the cross section of diverse celebrities- like Jon Stewart and Tiffany Haddish- that come on an pester him about when season 4 is coming out. Anyone else watching? If you’ve never watched but been maybe interested, do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    We only got into it when season 3 was about to come out so we had 3 seasons that we slowly binged. Been waiting and waiting for season 4.
    I listen to Smartless (the podcast with Jason Bateman, Will Arnett and Sean Hayes) and love the cross section of diverse celebrities- like Jon Stewart and Tiffany Haddish- that come on an pester him about when season 4 is coming out. Anyone else watching? If you’ve never watched but been maybe interested, do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I got sucked into that show and binged 2 seasons in one weekend. Whenever a show is that gripping, I try to avoid it until I have plenty of time to watch. Like for a long trip. Wayyy too addicting.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    I got sucked into that show and binged 2 seasons in one weekend. Whenever a show is that gripping, I try to avoid it until I have plenty of time to watch. Like for a long trip. Wayyy too addicting.
    I haven't checked to see if they were doing one episode a week or if the whole season dropped. I would love to binge it...but I don't want it to be over so quick.

ezcc is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

ooh! Me- I didn't realize it was finally coming. Perfect timing, we just finished White Lotus and need something new.