Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
We actually did all these things in my trip to Paris and we loved it. Only my trip was pre-911! So prior to needing to take my shoes off at security, lol.

I LOVED the Sainte Chapelle. We actually visited it twice. Once as part of a tour and another as an evening soiree. Classical music at sunset in the Sainte Chapelle. It was gorgeous.

I went as a student on my way back from Senegal. The other students I was with found this flyer that had all the musical and cultural events all around the city and we visited several of them. Has anyone else heard of this? They picked it up in a cafe and it listed all the events in the city it was a HUGE list. We heard Mozart in the Madeleine and heard a bell choir in a small chapel in another quartier. If you want to get away from only museums that might be a good way to have a more diverse experience?
I’m jealous you got to see a concert. They were hosting an evening concert at the Sainte Chapelle the day we visited. I so wanted to go but we had arranged to meet friends that night for dinner. I would love to arrange to see a concert on our next trip!