Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    I'm embarrassed to admit it bc of the price but I'm also happy to admit it bc of the "bargain"... I got a legit Canada Goose jacket from Sierra Trading Post online for half price! I wasn't going to keep it bc even at half price it's ridiculously expensive... but I wore it a couple of times to take the dog out at night and I'm keeping it. It's really as warm as they say. (At least I think it's legit... the bag is came in says CG, had hangtags, has the shoulder carry straps, I researched it a lot before buying and I think it's real!)
    I would think it's real from Sierra! That's an awesome find. I think having a really warm coat is a great investment, especially for folks who live in the cold. I'm in SC and I'm still absolutely miserable when cold, so I've got to have a good coat!

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I don't know about fun but I just got this water bottle organizer today and it's been life changing! No more having to move water bottles in the front to get to the ones in the back. It's way too expensive for what it is, but it will last forever! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1K54O1...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    I love it! I have never seen anything like this but I’m finding it very exciting lol
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    I love it! I have never seen anything like this but I’m finding it very exciting lol
    It looks like a wine bottle holder to me. I wonder if that would work as well? Wonder if this fits Hydroflask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    It looks like a wine bottle holder to me. I wonder if that would work as well? Wonder if this fits Hydroflask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It fits bottles that are up to 3 3/8 inches in diameter. I have one bottle that's 3.5 inches in diameter that I didn't think would fit, but it fits in the very top middle compartment!

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I just spent some christmas money on new slippers yesterday. They are replacing the UGGs I bought when I was breastfeeding/up all night with DS, which were quite frankly waaayyyy overdue to get rid of and kind of embarassing. I work from home so except in the summer when it's too hot I pretty much have them on all day.
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    ohhhh that is amazing!!!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    I'm embarrassed to admit it bc of the price but I'm also happy to admit it bc of the "bargain"... I got a legit Canada Goose jacket from Sierra Trading Post online for half price! I wasn't going to keep it bc even at half price it's ridiculously expensive... but I wore it a couple of times to take the dog out at night and I'm keeping it. It's really as warm as they say. (At least I think it's legit... the bag is came in says CG, had hangtags, has the shoulder carry straps, I researched it a lot before buying and I think it's real!)
    Sierra Trading Post is the BEST if you know what you want--and they have it!!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I took a couple of kitchen knives into the kitchen store near me to be sharpened. I found this amazing knife that’s to chop vegetables but perfect for 80% of the knife work I do. It’s a 5 inch blade, love the way it feels in my hand and is so pretty!
    https://www.globalcutleryusa.com/classic-gs5

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    ohhhh that is amazing!!!!
    I had seen it once before and decided I didn’t really need it. I’m reconsidering now!!

I bought a spice jar organizer from YouCopia on amazon, and I was browsing their store for other items. I was considering this water bottle holder. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T1JH79J...NrPXRydWU&th=1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast