If you recall I had an IUD put in to help with heavy periods. This after trying BPC and hating it. Liletta IUD was put in back in October after a few failed insertion attempts.

I’ve had 4 cycles since then. Each one a mix of spotting and light flow lasting about 10-12 consecutive days. This cycle, which began only 3 weeks after my last one, has now lasted 15 days with no end in sight. Some days it’s light and bright red, some days it’s barely spotting, some days it’s heavier spotting and brown. Just when I think maybe it’s ending then the next day is back to bright red. So, while I’m no longer dealing with two very heavy days of emptying a diva cup every hour or two, I’m dealing with what feels like a constant period. Both suck for different reasons.

This is how things were with the Mirena I had 10yrs ago and that I only stuck with for 9 months. I’m still holding out hope that things improve with this one.

I’ve also noticed breast tenderness each month. I can’t recall having that feeling since I was a teen!!

Sigh. I just wish I’d go through menopause already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk