Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default School, please quit sending messages at 5:05pm....

Our school keeps doing this really annoying, slime-seeming practice of sending out emails/notifications just after five PM on the last day of school for the week, so there is no chance to clarify or question anything. They've done it over and over, and it's so frustrating! It must be intentional, since they have not sent notices any other way.

Got another one tonight (Thursday) at 5:05 PM. There's no school Friday and Monday, so I can't ask about it until Tuesday at best. Grrrrr!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

yep, same with our school though they listened to complaints and rarely do it anymore. It was a terrible plan because all it did was stir up drama, speculation, gossip...on the parent social media pages with no way for someone to shut it down with clarifications.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes!!!

My district announced new masking guidelines after school on Friday of a 3 day weekend to go in effect on Tuesday. It leaves no time for principals to even come up with a plan for all of the “gray” areas. I’ve already fielded a bunch of emails from my parents, but I don’t have any more info than they do. It’s so frustrating!!

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    Yes!!!

My district announced new masking guidelines after school on Friday of a 3 day weekend to go in effect on Tuesday. It leaves no time for principals to even come up with a plan for all of the “gray” areas. I’ve already fielded a bunch of emails from my parents, but I don’t have any more info than they do. It’s so frustrating!!
    Yea I hate this. The announcement is made with no time to prepare

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains