Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by scrooks View Post
    Ugh! I didnt realize this. We don't have time to get if for DD (14) before spring break! Edited to add: EEK! She has no photo id! it looks like you need one?
    Yes and the photo ID has to be state/federal issued. It can't just be school ID for example.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

"TSA does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. The companion will need acceptable identification."
    https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequently-asked-questions/will-minors-need-have-state-id-fly-domestically

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    "TSA does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. The companion will need acceptable identification."
    https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequently-asked-questions/will-minors-need-have-state-id-fly-domestically

To get DD Prechek it requires it though. I think they should allow kids under 16 (when kids at least to have a drivers license) use a parents pre check.

So they are being pretty strict about it? We just have to wing it.
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by scrooks View Post
    To get DD Prechek it requires it though. I think they should allow kids under 16 (when kids at least to have a drivers license) use a parents pre check.

So they are being pretty strict about it? We just have to wing it.
    Ah, I missed a beat. I should have realized you were trying for pre not just general travel question.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2