Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have DC's teeth still. Not sure what I am supposed to do with them. I think I will ask them if I need to save them for anything. I ALSO still have the dogs teeth that we found when he was teething . Actually, DC pulled a few of those out... It seemed wrong to throw them away for some reason.

When I was a kid, the "toothfairy" gave them back to us when we were old enough. I kept them in a little jewelry box that was lost/stolen in a move, I was (and still am) more upset about the antique box from my grandmother than the teeth .

I kept my ODS teeth (YDS has only lost two so far). When he only had a few left to lose, he wondered if the teeth fairy would give him back the teeth she had taken. She brought them all back when he lost the next tooth. He was very happy that the tooth fairy cared so much. ��

I kept my ODS teeth (YDS has only lost two so far). When he only had a few left to lose, he wondered if the teeth fairy would give him back the teeth she had taken. She brought them all back when he lost the next tooth. He was very happy that the tooth fairy cared so much. 😂

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    NO ONE else saves their sweet baby's teeth?!?!

I'll live on this island alone. For what it's worth, DH is with y'all. Every time I toss one in the baggie, he asks (again) why I'm keeping them.
    I have them! They just aren’t organized. There might be a couple in random places around my house.
    I think teeth are cool. Always have. I have some of mine and my dental impressions from before I got braces.
    K

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Throw. Them. Away.

My 9 year old now throws his teeth away and asks me for $1. I think I owe him $3 for the last month of teeth lost. Teeth are gross. I feel the same about baby's first hair cut. My FIL gave us my DH's hair and we tossed it immediately. Ewww. Why. But I am not sentimental, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    I think teeth are cool. Always have. I have some of mine and my dental impressions from before I got braces.
    Same. I got a new retainer last year, and I still have that impression. And I have another one from something else that I had done in the past few years.

Maybe I'm just creepy.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4