Default Disney+ Hulu add-on

I got an email from Hulu that I could add Disney+ to my Hulu subscription for an extra $2.99/mo. We are still paying $0.99/mo for Hulu so I consider this an excellent deal. When I signed up there was some language about losing promotional pricing which made me nervous but my email confirms that I’ll be paying $3.98/mo for Hulu and Disney+ through November. Normal price is $9.98 for the bundle, still a good deal IMO.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

That is a good deal. I got the email too. I am paying $7.99 for Disney+ and ESPN+ through Verizon and have basic Hulu for $6.99 a month. I will have to look into this when DD1 gets home because I can’t remember the Disney+ password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I saw that email but haven’t acted on it yet. Did you cancel and resubscribe to Disney?
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

Quote Originally Posted by jent View Post
    I saw that email but haven’t acted on it yet. Did you cancel and resubscribe to Disney?
    No, I didn’t have an active Disney+ account, only Hulu. We tend to cancel and resubscribe to Disney+ based on our schedule and what we want to watch. We have Hulu right now on the Black Friday pricing and I was worried about losing that, but it seems to have worked fine together. As someone who has cancelled Disney+ several times I don’t think it would hurt anything to cancel and resubscribe with this deal.

Thanks for posting. I saw that email but didn’t act because I’m also paying .99 a month for Hulu and didn’t want to mess that up. Are you sure your price won’t change? We have had a yearly D+ subscription but it’s almost going to expire.

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    Thanks for posting. I saw that email but didn’t act because I’m also paying .99 a month for Hulu and didn’t want to mess that up. Are you sure your price won’t change? We have had a yearly D+ subscription but it’s almost going to expire.
    Yes, my first charge for a full month just posted and it was $3.98 as the email confirmation had said. When I signed up they charged me a prorated amount for the remainder of the month of Disney+ until my next Hulu billing date.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    Yes, my first charge for a full month just posted and it was $3.98 as the email confirmation had said. When I signed up they charged me a prorated amount for the remainder of the month of Disney+ until my next Hulu billing date.
    Fantastic! Thanks so much. My D+ annual renews in 5 days.