hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Whistler trip help please

We are heading to whistler in April because the boys want to ski. I don’t think I will be skiing as my hip is having issues and honestly I don’t want to get hurt. We’ve never been so looking for ideas and suggestions to make it a great trip. Do I need to book lessons or lift tickets early? I made dinner reservations because it seems like there are limited options. Thanks!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Definitely book lessons now. They may not sell out late in the season but our experience has been you have to book in advance or they won’t have staff there. Lift tickets are often cheaper if you book ahead too. I’m not sure if they are still limiting capacity in Canada but last year these needed to be booked months ahead of time so definitely do it now.

Make sure you check on their potential closing dates. I can't tell you the number of people I have heard of who booked ski trips to Park City for the end of April only to find that the only place left open was in another canyon.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."