I'm in Northern NJ and we used to have a chain of women's clothing stores: Dress Barn.
They closed their B&M stores and do have an online store but it's NOT the same as what the B&M was (at least I don't think so).

Anyway...anyone familiar w/ Dress Barn..what's a good alternative? I just loved everything I bought there - the PERFECT pair of denim capris, the PERFECT pair of jeans, dresses etc....misses or womens' sizes...I always found something I loved. Oh.....and I had a bilateral mastectomy so have expanders for now and won't be doing reconstruction until Fall 22 at the soonest.

I've gained 25 lbs in the last 9 months due to cancer diagnosis, chemo, steroids, etc. I'm in desperate need of a kick a&& pair of stretch (ie: comfy) denim capri's that I can Dress up (ladies night out, date night) or down. a summery dress or two that'll hide the chemo belly (that is a REAL thing....I swear I look 9 months prego). Was a size 14-16 before....I'm guessing 18W now. My Dress barn capris are 14W and fit....if I can lose just 5-8 lbs, that would fit that might better (and 25 lbs they'd fit amazing).

I WFH....so living in leggings and hoodies (had to go up to 2XL there...for comfort...that darn chemo belly!).