Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We got the the Sierra rolling duffels from ebags upon recs here several years for camps. We even travel with them because they roll great (unlike the llb rolling duffels that I hate). While they don’t fold, they do flatten.

Both the Patagonia bh and the rei version will last forever. They can get heavy though. So much easier to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just adding in that this is really camp specific and where my kids are cabin specific as well. I use a plastic bin for sheets, towels and anything else that gets emptied at move in. Pre-Covid I would take this bin home but parents have not been allowed in cabins past 2 summers so I make sure it fits under bed. Clothes are in a large rolling duffel so can easily be pulled in and out of bed but most are put in cubbies. DD likes to take a 3 drawer plastic storage bin as well for underwear, swimsuits, etc though they are technically not allowed at her current camp. For laundry I have a very large laundry bag with a drawstring from Target. Current camp does laundry each week so they give them a laundry bag but DC use laundry bag I send to put all their bedding in at end of camp.

ProTip- Do not bring anything in the house after camp. I unpack everything in the garage and sort into laundry piles there. There is all kinds of disgusting that you do not want in house!

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by marinkitty View Post
    Value for dollar, these are the best, IMO. The Patagonia Black Holes are also great but much pricier - we have both and I don't think there is any difference in quality - just shiny fabric/brand name. These also have backpack straps as an option for carrying, along with traditional duffel straps. They cinch down small when not full. They are pretty indestructible and hold a ton.

https://www.rei.com/b/rei-co-op/c/du...ackpack+Straps
    Marin, what size would you get for a week away building houses? We have the 40 and not big enough, thinking 60 or 90? Rei

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    Marin, what size would you get for a week away building houses? We have the 40 and not big enough, thinking 60 or 90? Rei

We have the 90s and they cinch down quite a bit if they aren't full, so I might just do that for flexibility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2