Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    daisy13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

OP here. I wanted to give an update to all of you who kindly helped me sort through my options . All 4 of us ended up testing positive a day after I posted here. We pushed our trip out by 3 days and just frantically prayed that 8 days was enough time for all of us to recover. We ended up testing negative and going to Greece for 7 days ( instead of the planned 10 ))- at least got to see family and beautiful Greece while we were at it. The silver lining- I wasnt anxious about picking up covid during our vacation

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisy13 View Post
    OP here. I wanted to give an update to all of you who kindly helped me sort through my options . All 4 of us ended up testing positive a day after I posted here. We pushed our trip out by 3 days and just frantically prayed that 8 days was enough time for all of us to recover. We ended up testing negative and going to Greece for 7 days ( instead of the planned 10 ))- at least got to see family and beautiful Greece while we were at it. The silver lining- I wasnt anxious about picking up covid during our vacation
    Oh wow, glad you pushed back your trip and were recovered before leaving! Did the 4 of you have symptoms?

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3