Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default When it Rains, It POURS

I'm trying REALLY hard to hold onto the belief that the Lord has a plan but....

DH has been in the hospital since 3/31. There is no visitation due to covid. He's been transferred around without me being contacted/consulted leaving me to deal with the fallout. DD2 is mad, scared and resentful making her even more obnoxious than the normal tween stuff.

We had a major plumbing issue that I had to take care of. The front steps broke and had to be fixed. The headlight in my car is out - I know we have 2 sets of bulbs but I cant find them. I dont want to buy more because my car is a 2005.

I have to file an extension for the taxes because dh has some of the paperwork but I havent dealt with taxes in 17 years and I've never done an extension. I also found out we have major tax issues from previous years that I thought were taken care of but apparently not.

The knee I had surgery on is finally healing but the other one got accidentally hit at work by a kid I was spinning on playground. I got a cortisone shot in it this week which is making it hurt even more and the meds they gave me for the nerve pain are making me dizzy.

My bp, which had been coming down to the 130s/140s since I started the meds is now back up to 150s/160s+. Cant imagine why!

I just want to go somewhere and scream.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

that's a lot.

oh my gosh, that is a lot! P&PT for your DH, I hope he is able to come home soon, that you knee feels better soon and that the rest of life just ...cuts you a break, b/c it seems like you could really use a few!
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So sorry you’re having a tough time. Healing vibes to your DH. Calming vibes to you hoping things settle for you!

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

That really is so much. I'm so sorry! Ugh. I hope you can get on top of your pain and health issues. I feel like the other stuff will work itself out but you gotta do what makes you whole. You're clearly holding a lot together right now so you gotta take care of you!

I am sorry you have so much on your plate. Sending healing thoughts to your DH and hugs to you.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

oh wow, that is a lot! i can't imagine dealing with a spouse in the hospital right now. Hugs to you and your family.

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

That is so, so much to be dealing with. The hospital situation for your DH sounds very frustrating. I wish they would allow you to be with him. It would be a comfort for both of you. Sending lots of healing thoughts his way and wishing you strength through this, and maybe a pillow to scream into when you really need it!

gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Oh my. There are days when any one of those would send me over the edge. I know you don't have that option right now. Hang on momma, this will pass.
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh, I'm so sorry, that is so much to deal with all once! I hope things improve for your all soon. Sending good thoughts your way {{{hugs}}}

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast