Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm so sorry to hear that you are dealing with so very much. I hope things are looking up soon!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Oh wow, I would want to go somewhere and cry too. I hope things turn around soon.

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

And for today's rage inducing update..... I found out that the tax refund that I have been obsessively looking for, complaining that we havent gotten yet. Asked repeatedly about.... and in fact was about to go to my congressman (bc that was what the news station said to do for people still looking for last year's refund....) was not, in fact, filed by DH. Apparently the efile was rejected and he did not refile b/c he "couldnt print". I managed to get him on the phone and I'm not proud to say I screamed at him. "What the F were you waiting for?" The refund is $11k. We could have BOUGHT ANOTHER PRINTER! to print it. Or, I could have printed at work, the library, a close friend. there were many many options that didnt involve lying to me. And he denied lying but IMO, knowing I spent hours waiting on the phone to speak to IRS agents etc, and I kept telling him I was looking on the IRS website for updates, that is lying. I am so done. I knew about 2017, and I found out about 2018 last week but 2020 was supposed to have been done.

He's been complaining about the hospital but as far as I'm concerned he best stay there a few more days. My bp hit 177/92 today, if I had to deal with him in person, I'd probably have a stroke
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Doberbrat - I am so sorry you’re husband didn’t fess up to not filing your taxes! I would be livid and having him stay in the hospital longer too.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’m so sorry about all of the problems. Prayers for you and your family.
    K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2