Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank you!

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Thank you! I still have 4 tests from the first round that we have not had the need to use yet, but just ordered another set. DH and I are supposed to fly to Jamaica in June so will need to take tests with us for flying back. Any idea how long they are good for before expiration? I saw a message that I could order one more set, since I've only ordered 2 so far. But don't want to stock up and then have them expire before use.
    These do not meet the requirements to re-enter the US at this point. You need a proctored test if you do a rapid. Check your airline, etc. for more info. We used these: https://www.emed.com/products/covid-...stkit-six-pack

FYI, it took about 3 weeks for these to arrive, which was about 2.5 weeks late, lol. DH tested positive 3 days after we were exposed to DD1 (who came over with no symptoms but was symptomatic and tested positive the following day), so we ended up going through insurance and getting 4 boxes (8 tests) for each family member to make it through the last week of school. I looked like a crazy person walking out of Walgreens with 16 boxes of tests, all of which are gone now. In any case, I'm happy that we have 8 tests now for "just in case". My other two kids and I did not test positive or have any symptoms, and all of us had vaccine trial appointments during that time and were all tested. We haven't heard anything from the three different trials (Pfizer, Moderna, and Novavax) so I'm assuming we all were really negative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2