3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Perifit review (and shout out to Essnce629)

It’s f’ing awesome. That is all.

Thanks to Latia’s recommendation, I tried to order the Perifit about 3 months ago but it was on backorder in the US. I was finally able to order it and received it about a month ago. I let it sit in the box for almost a month because I was skeptical it would make any real difference. Big mistake. I finally used it for the first time a few days ago. As a beginner, I’m supposed to use it for 10 mins up to 5x/week. So I did my first 10 min session, it was interesting because apparently I really had no idea how to do a proper Kegel. The app tells you to squeeze and relax to calibrate the device/app and it also rates the quality of your kegel, and it took me a few mins to figure out how to squeeze it properly without engaging my ab muscles. Anyway, 1st session was super easy.

I did my 2d 10-minute session the next night and after I was done, I could already tell there was a HUGE improvement in my ability to hold my pee. I’ve always had a small bladder, but 3 kids and age (mid-50’s) have caused me to make a trip to the bathroom pretty much every 30 mins and even then, I’d barely make it in time. It was really starting to affect my quality of life.

I did my 3rd session yesterday and there’s been such an ENORMOUS improvement after 3 sessions that I’m completely blown away. I only wish I had started using it sooner.

I’m looking forward to using it every day now because I can see tangible, immediate proof that it’s working and greatly improving my quality of life.

Thank you SO much Latia for recommending the Perifit, I had never even heard of it and wouldn’t have known something like that existed without your input. I highly recommend it for anyone else who is having issues or wants to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles.

ETA: when I was buying it, I was able to locate a 10% off code on some blog. I can’t remember now where I found it, but I think I had googled Perifit reviews and came across the blog and coupon.

ETA2: ok i checked my order - it was 15% off and the code was HM15. So all in I paid $118 plus tax.
    Last edited by 3isEnough; 05-24-2022 at 01:06 AM.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ahh, I'm so glad you've noticed such immediate improvement, that's awesome! It's really well loved by everyone with bladder issues. Did you join the Facebook group for it too? Another great community!

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you for the review. I’m quite tempted myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

oh thanks for the review!
    Last edited by fauve01; 05-24-2022 at 03:11 PM.

petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I wish there was something similar for boys with bladder problems, but I have no Idea how that would work!
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

ezcc is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I just bought one- tired of having occasional sneeze leaks..thanks for the recommendation!