AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default If you need luggage check Macys! Memorial Day Sale!

So I ended up buying a set of Travel Pro hard sided luggage (21” carry on and 25” checked) and after $90 in additional discounts (from using Macy’s card) I got ended up with a better deal buying through Macy’s ($61 cheaper) vs. the set I was looking at on the Travel Pro website. The Travel Pro luggage sold at Macy’s has the same warranty as that sold on their website. The only advantage the Travel Pro website might have is that they have a 100 night free trial with free returns.

There are lots of other brands available as well. Just thought I would share. Some work with the extra 15% code MEMDAY as well. I also liked the look of this Samsonite set but I decided I liked the option for more small zipper pockets on the Travel Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 05-26-2022 at 12:11 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Oddly enough, Macys has been an excellent source of luggage bargains for many years, IF you’re not in a hurry and can wait for a sale. And even better with various Macys discounts etc.

That’s where I got a similar sized set of Victorinox luggage many years ago. I wasn’t familiar with that brand at the time but it has been so sturdy and satisfactory that I’m still using it even though I’m sure newer bags would be lighter etc.

I’ve noticed that they seem to be expanding their luggage brands beyond mostly Samsonite plus a few others.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

If you have a Macy's Backstage, the luggage there is awesome!

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default If you need luggage check Macys! Memorial Day Sale!

Just want to update that I really like the Travel Pro Pathways luggage I got in the 25” size. It is the perfect size for a week trip if you don’t have to pay for luggage. I had also bought a 21” Travel Pro Pathways size but decided to return it because I found a Samsonite carryon with an external pocket for a laptop that I liked better. I just took a trip with the 25” case and now I think I really want to look at the 29” one at some point in the next two years when it is on sale. Again I saved i ton by buying at Macy’s. They seem to have sales centered around holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)