Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I placed the order on Wednesday 6/1/22. I even got the Rakuten verification that my order went through. I order things through Rakuten all of the time and always get an automatic confirmation from them and the seller’s website. I tried multiple times to login into my account and requested my password be reset as well and got no link to change the password. I sent DMs to them through Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook tonight and also sent an email via their website earlier. I will keep you updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s a lot of energy for an order you just placed. Are you trying to cancel it? If you want your order, I would just wait for a bit. Hopefully your ordered items will arrive shortly.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I placed the order on Wednesday 6/1/22. I even got the Rakuten verification that my order went through. I order things through Rakuten all of the time and always get an automatic confirmation from them and the seller’s website. I tried multiple times to login into my account and requested my password be reset as well and got no link to change the password. I sent DMs to them through Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook tonight and also sent an email via their website earlier. I will keep you updated.

That’s a lot of energy for an order you just placed. Are you trying to cancel it? If you want your order, I would just wait for a bit. Hopefully your ordered items will arrive shortly.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Totally agree. If it doesn’t show up in a week or 2 then start stalking the order. I never close my browser window when I order something until I get the confirmation email. Might be worth doing in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Totally agree. If it doesn’t show up in a week or 2 then start stalking the order. I never close my browser window when I order something until I get the confirmation email. Might be worth doing in the future?

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post

The credit card has posted as of today.

I ordered through Rakuten so I didn’t go through their actual website, and I got the confirmation from Rakuten instantly, but when the ebags confirmation didn’t come I started getting worried.

It took me 5 minutes to type out what I wanted to type and then I copied and pasted to each platform’s message system. If I could login into my actual ebags account I would fee better but I can’t; I made the account who knows when (but prior to 07/2020) and they want you to reset your password if your account is older than 7/2020 and that option isn’t working. I am honestly just trying to be proactive in case I don’t get what I ordered then the cc company and PayPal will see that I did my due diligence.

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

BriarRose…..if you really want a third Motherlode Jr. please send me a PM. I will sell mine to you; it is maroon. We don’t use ours much and I much prefer the Lo and Son’s Catalina tote I have.

Thank you so much for the very kind offer! Unfortunately we leave on Saturday and I don't think that will be enough time to get it. We're going to try and make due with what we have. I wish the timing would have worked out.

Barb

Default Has anyone placed an ebags order recently?

I got a response from my DM through Instagram and Twitter this morning. I got a shipping notification with tracking information from UPS. So glad I decided to try the social media thing. Tracking number says it should arrive on Wednesday 6/8.

Last edited by AnnieW625; 06-06-2022 at 11:31 AM.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Default Update #18: Has anyone placed an ebags order recently?

My suitcase came today. Despite the olive green color, (which is kind of fugly; it was olive, champagne or black; and I didn’t want black and I thought the champagne would show too many scratches) I really think this case will work for me. I am hesitant to order from Ebags again but am happy I got my bag and it came in one piece. I got the case for $80 or so off regular price so I got a really good deal on it, but it was kind of stressful not having a notice that the order actually went through.

Last edited by AnnieW625; 06-09-2022 at 01:14 AM.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2