Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks all for weighing in!You echoed my thoughts. Since DS is growing so fast I too feel like a suit would be worn only once before we go shopping again.

Thanks for the links to the button downs. I hadn't considered target/Walmart and will check them out now.

I looked at some old pics. The kids are in suits, button downs and polo shirts. DS is leaning towards polo shirts and shorts as its going to be a hot day.

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd View Post
    Thanks all for weighing in!You echoed my thoughts. Since DS is growing so fast I too feel like a suit would be worn only once before we go shopping again.

Thanks for the links to the button downs. I hadn't considered target/Walmart and will check them out now.

I looked at some old pics. The kids are in suits, button downs and polo shirts. DS is leaning towards polo shirts and shorts as its going to be a hot day.
    This sounds like a good plan. Before I got to the update I was going to respond that if he doesn't want to stand out he certainly shouldn't wear a tuxedo shirt!

daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    This sounds like a good plan. Before I got to the update I was going to respond that if he doesn't want to stand out he certainly shouldn't wear a tuxedo shirt!
    Thanks for chiming in. You made me smile . It's so hard being a teen boy. The desire to blend in and preferably fade into the background is so striking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2