Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    FINE! I will enter your cult.
    What?? You're serious?? I hope you love them! I have the cherry gingham loafers which have a similar pattern to those squares and they make me smile every time I put them on. I wear them with neutrals (jeans and a black tee or white tee) and they are bright and outrageous and I love them.

I bought the Merino Tassel Loafers in Black Diamond and the tassel is super outrageous but weirdly cute. The merino is crazy soft. They'll go well with my work wardrobe! And I also got a pair of lace-ups in classic navy...this was a risk since I've never tried these before. Oh, well. I haven't gotten them yet so fingers crossed...

Agree with Annie to keep the forms and store them in forms. Do NOT expose to heat. They WILL shrink up a bit over time even with proper care but any heat will make them shrink to the point of being uncomfortable. I have a few pairs that are too small because I didn't know all this stuff about sizing up even more than you think, and storing properly. I'm hanging onto them for now in case DDs want them but really I just need to sell them and it makes me sad because one of the pairs is my beloved red camo points
    Last edited by twowhat?; 06-18-2022 at 12:38 PM.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    ….. but really I just need to sell them and it makes me sad because one of the pairs is my beloved red camo points
    My red camo points need to be sold too….I won’t part with them until I have a viable replacement in either points or flats. They were the one pair I requested a wait list on and actually got them and I spent less than a month on the wait list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    My red camo points need to be sold too….I won’t part with them until I have a viable replacement in either points or flats. They were the one pair I requested a wait list on and actually got them and I spent less than a month on the wait list.

I got the red botanicamo from the last archive sale and they're fun and pretty, but they are just not the same. My red camos are the originals too, with the while halo

Default Rothy's Archive sale live

I got the red botanicamo from the last archive sale and they're fun and pretty, but they are just not the same. My red camos are the originals too, with the while halo
    I have Green Botanicamo. My camos have the blue halo.

Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

My lace-ups just arrived. They are a lot nicer than I imagined, and softer than I thought they would be. They look a lot cooler than Allbirds too...not quite as comfy as Allbirds but I haven't broken them in. Even 13yo DD2 watched me open the box and said "oh, those are cool" which says A LOT.

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

OK, my Rothy’s have arrived. I got a size 10 in the square and the point. I am a size 9 more often than not. Used to be able to wear a 8.5, but no longer and feet are wider. Sometimes a 9.5 fits OK. Tried the square on first and it was definitely too loose. Then I tried the point and it was comfy and fit perfectly. Pics below.

So, anyone want a 10 pomegranate gingham square?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Double post.
    Last edited by dogmom; 06-22-2022 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    OK, my Rothy’s have arrived. I got a size 10 in the square and the point. I am a size 9 more often than not. Used to be able to wear a 8.5, but no longer and feet are wider. Sometimes a 9.5 fits OK. Tried the square on first and it was definitely too loose. Then I tried the point and it was comfy and fit perfectly. Pics below.

So, anyone want a 10 pomegranate gingham square?
    Those look fabulous on you!!! I would take the shoe forms out of the squares and let them sit for a week and try on again before you make a final decision. They tend to contract a bit once the forms are out, and there's a good chance the squares will actually feel good and not too big by then.

Those look fabulous on you!!! I would take the shoe forms out of the squares and let them sit for a week and try on again before you make a final decision. They tend to contract a bit once the forms are out, and there's a good chance the squares will actually feel good and not too big by then.
    Oh, thanks for the tip. Will give it a try. They are actually really cute.

Those look great on you! Enjoy!

Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast