Default Time to replace oven

My oven died. And I am annoyed. That is all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Oh no that is awful. Good luck! I can’t recommend this Kitchen Aid oven especially if you like to bake. I find it very inconsistent.

I much preferred my GE Profile (stand-alone gas range) and then the built in GE Cafe oven we had at our old house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 06-27-2022 at 06:20 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Thanks! We saw a GE one online for $700 that would probably be fine. Going Wednesday with my mom to look at them in person.

Edit: We aren’t on a strict budget, but we don’t need it to do anything fancy and DH is currently not working so we will be looking for reliable but not high end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I hope shopping went well and you had good choices available without too long of a wait.
    We had a microwave drawer fail a few months ago and were stuck ordering from the least back ordered choices. Luckily new microwave arrived early - we expected July.

Quote Originally Posted by ncat View Post
    I hope shopping went well and you had good choices available without too long of a wait.
    We had a microwave drawer fail a few months ago and were stuck ordering from the least back ordered choices. Luckily new microwave arrived early - we expected July.
    Ordered one from Home Depot (my third choice of the 3 options nearby, but they were both significantly cheaper and able to deliver much sooner...) and it is scheduled to be delivered next Thursday. It is not fancy, but is a small upgrade from what we have now. Fortunately our stovetop still works just fine, so it will be no big deal to be without an oven for another week.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh, major appliances breaking down is so annoying! So glad to hear you're getting something soon! (I figured you might issues with low inventory)

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm glad you found a reasonable option that will arrive soon!