Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by o_mom View Post

We did not do a topper - DS swears he doesn't need it. I have a feeling we will be shipping one via Amazon before the semester is out.
    My DS too. He spent one night in the dorm during orientation and said it was fine. So I'm going with that and if he changes his mind I'll send him one.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    Kris

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The twin xl 3" gel/foam toppers are quite bulky--even when rolled up/unopened, it's heavy. So if you are flying for college move-in or don't know if your student will want it or need it, just order one later or ship direct to them once they have already moved into the dorm. If we were driving for college drop off, I would have no problem just throwing it in the car for move-in. We are fortunate to have a relative offer to have us ship some bulky items to their residence before move-in.

For anyone looking for a twin xl encasement/mattress protector, I ordered this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DKIKX0DER&th=1
    Last edited by MMMommy; 07-01-2022 at 03:13 PM.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    My DS too. He spent one night in the dorm during orientation and said it was fine. So I'm going with that and if he changes his mind I'll send him one.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    Ds1 had a fantastic memory foam one semester one. Long story but he didn’t have it for the 2nd semester and didn’t care. I would have! But, he didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3