Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by anonomom View Post
    …Also Elin Hilderbrand if you can stand reading about very wealthy people…..
    I read 28 Summers last year and while I couldn’t put it down I got completely annoyed with the main characters by the end and I cannot listen to Cat Stevens again without thinking of the million references to a Cat Stevens song in the book. I haven’t read another one of her books because I am sure it will be the same kind of plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Just looking through my history and almost all of my books have love stories in them. The ones you mention are really soapy (fun, but soapy!). Would you be ok with spme romance books if they had love stories but a bit fuller in other ways too?

Non romance that I thought was good- Invisible Ellen by Shari Shattuck

When you are up for more romances, try Abby Jimenez; she's one of my new favorites along with Jasmine Guilory
    Mark Kay Andrews Savannah Blues is a fun romance+ mystery (more mystery than romance)

I wanted to come back and say thanks for the Invisible Ellen rec! I Just finished this cute and inspiring book. I had no idea Shari Shattuck was an author (I know her as an actress on the Young & the Restless way back when!)

A quick search on Amazon shows there are 2 books after this one in the series, so I'll be checking those out as well!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I wanted to come back and say thanks for the Invisible Ellen rec! I Just finished this cute and inspiring book. I had no idea Shari Shattuck was an author (I know her as an actress on the Young & the Restless way back when!)

A quick search on Amazon shows there are 2 books after this one in the series, so I'll be checking those out as well!
    Oh wow! Ashley Abbott in the mid 90s when Eileen Davidson was Kristen on Days. I will have to check out the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4