Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My arrivecan app didn't ask it at all, went in on July 20th, it's only random apparently, so funny that my friends had one person in each car selected.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

What happens if you don’t get to the border by the time I pick in the Ap? For instance, what if I pick a 9am arrival and then don’t get to the entrance point until 11? Do I need to redo the process? Or is it ok because it’s still the same day? I’m just not 100% sure what time we’ll get there because we’re going on a boat ride before we cross.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    What happens if you don’t get to the border by the time I pick in the Ap? For instance, what if I pick a 9am arrival and then don’t get to the entrance point until 11? Do I need to redo the process? Or is it ok because it’s still the same day? I’m just not 100% sure what time we’ll get there because we’re going on a boat ride before we cross.

It doesn't matter, we arrived well past the time, they don't seem worried about that. I'd put earlier rather than later (we crossed at 1:30 am).

We were later than estimated as well and had no trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    My arrivecan app didn't ask it at all, went in on July 20th, it's only random apparently, so funny that my friends had one person in each car selected.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2