mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Boden Ottoman Dresses

Boden used to have these fantastic ottoman dresses for many seasons but I don’t see them any more and haven’t for over a year. At first I thought COVID but now looks like they’re done with them? Does anyone have any info on these? Any other sellers who sell something similar? They were so good for work to kids events and for hiding lumps and bumps
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Boden Ottoman Dresses

Ottoman dresses? I am not familiar with the style or name of the dress. My favorites were the long and short sleeve casual jersey dress. These are similar but I miss the old reliable style. Another Boden rant is their 12-14 sizes in dresses seem to be out of stock by the time the sale hits and their prices have gone up $30-$50 vs. the old regular price of $70-$90. I don’t work in an office anymore but I would like something like it for things like church, or date nights when it is super hot.

Boden Ruched Midi Dress

Effie V Neck Dress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy111 View Post
    Boden used to have these fantastic ottoman dresses for many seasons but I don’t see them any more and haven’t for over a year. At first I thought COVID but now looks like they’re done with them? Does anyone have any info on these? Any other sellers who sell something similar? They were so good for work to kids events and for hiding lumps and bumps
    Googling the phrase brings up a ton on the resale sites, hope you can score a few that way! Annie, Ottoman is the fabric type. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_(textile)

Looks like Lily Pulitzer, Free People and REVOLVE are other brands that do ottoman fabric. Also - Armani, St. John or Neiman Marcus if you have a bigger budget, lol.

I've just seen them for winter.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."