Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I was so close to pulling on my Orvis black sweatshirt from Costco this morning!
    I picked up new colors last week and am donating last year’s sweatshirts. I wore them all last winter.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I picked up new colors last week and am donating last year’s sweatshirts. I wore them all last winter.
    I have never noticed these at Costco but I love a short sleeve Orvis tee from there. Will have to look for these next time I’m there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Lately, I've been into blazers with jeans, t-shirt, cute sneakers or flats. I bought this one in mauve and I really like it, it's comfortable and casual.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-42...tab-blazer.jsp

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Lately, I've been into blazers with jeans, t-shirt, cute sneakers or flats. I bought this one in mauve and I really like it, it's comfortable and casual.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-42...tab-blazer.jsp
    Are you just wearing it with plain t’s? Cute blouses? I have 2 cute blazers, a nice faux suede light jacket and my trusty jean jacket but some days I’m not inspired by what to wear under them. I few a few go- to outfits but need to branch out

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Are you just wearing it with plain t’s? Cute blouses? I have 2 cute blazers, a nice faux suede light jacket and my trusty jean jacket but some days I’m not inspired by what to wear under them. I few a few go- to outfits but need to branch out

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Some days I wear a cute blouse (usually sleeveless or light short sleeves, I don't like bulk under the arms of blazers or cardigans), and some days I just wear a white Land End cotton tank.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

[/url]
    I'll wear plain white T's, t-shirts with designs or blouses. Depends on my mood and how dressed up I want to get. I'll wear it with layered necklaces and some chunky hoop earrings etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2