Reader is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default where/when to shop for artificial tree this year

Yes, I know after Christmas is much better, but I need one for Christmas this year. Where would you look? They are all SO expensive.

I gone mine off Amazon. Here’s the link to the one I got. It’s unlit since I got super cool smart lights during the first Covid winter. This brand consistently gets good ratings, and they have prelit trees as well. The price is competitive as well. (It’s the same as I paid last year). I did a lot of research and even went to target and lowes to feel up trees. I wanted to buy the tree during November 2020, but they were all back ordered and super expensive then. So we stuck it out and waited an extra year.

Tree
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lights. These were a total splurge but we wanted something fun and festive during our long boring Covid winter.
    https://www.twinkly.com/en-us/produc...42970659750110

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by georgiegirl; 10-05-2022 at 08:21 AM.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Now. And at Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Target usually has a great sale around this time. Keep an eye on their circular.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Balsam Hill is where I bought ours and it is really beautiful but it was expensive. They don't have great after Christmas sales at Balsam Hill so it doesn't really matter when you shop there. I agree with others though that Costco has great choices and good priced ones.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I actually bought a Balsam Hill tree off Amazon but ended up returning it as we decided to go the real tree route. Thankfully Amazon had free return shipping. The Costco trees are nice and in stock now. That is probably the best deal.

We also considered the tree linked from Amazon but I think they were out of the tree height I wanted. So glad people are happy with it (in case we ever decide to get a fake tree later on).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 10-05-2022 at 03:38 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    I gone mine off Amazon. Here’s the link to the one I got. It’s unlit since I got super cool smart lights during the first Covid winter. This brand consistently gets good ratings, and they have prelit trees as well. The price is competitive as well. (It’s the same as I paid last year). I did a lot of research and even went to target and lowes to feel up trees. I wanted to buy the tree during November 2020, but they were all back ordered and super expensive then. So we stuck it out and waited an extra year.

Tree
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    We have this brand of tree too and it's super easy to assemble and looks great. I'm very happy with it for the price which wasn't too bad compared to many other trees.