Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default ISO Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Anyone have tips for finding this in stock? I’m trying to grab two for the girls for Christmas and it seems like they are impossible to snag. Would I be more likely to catch it in stock in the store? Does anyone know a rhyme or reason when they restock?

DD follows the ins and outs of Lululemon more than I do but I’ve heard her say they stock stores on a certain day - Tuesdays I think. I’ll ask her when she gets up. I bought her one in the summer checking online at the right time so you could check periodically. I seriously lucked into it. Here’s one that looks to be unstick if you don’t mind the branding on the strap: https://shop.lululemon.com/p/accesso...023&sz=ONESIZE

Hopefully someone else has more helpful tips for you!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

It's hit or miss, so many tiktok/Instagram videos about it have created a frendzy. If you have a store nearby ask when they usually get new stock or just keep searching online. DD has lots of lulu clothes, often bought on Mercari, or at the pop ups and outlets, but was also perfectly happy with her amazon dupe for the belt bag. The actual one is about the only reasonably priced item at Lululemon. Good luck it's this year's cabbage patch doll!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I put the link to the “belt bag” page on my home page and then just randomly kept checking. I’ve seen them in stock numerous times. I don’t see a pattern.

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

No idea. Just hopping in because this is giving me a good laugh- SIL gave one as a gift to my younger DD. Said girl (who does not follow trends) afterwards asked me “Why did (Favorite Aunt) give me a Fanny pack??” Going to go tell DD that SIL scored a hot item for her and we were clueless!!

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Facebook deal group what Kristen found. She posts them when they are in stock. Lol they are still Fanny packs from my era
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This is timely. I bought these for my college aged DD and our sitter (well, at this point she's more of an occasional errand person/pet sitter than anything to do with the kids but she started as a sitter years ago, so we still call her that) for Christmas last year. Sitter just came to work this week saying hers was stolen from the cubbies at her yoga studio last week and she tried to find one online to replace it and they are totally sold out and the pattern she had looks like it's discontinued so she was super bummed. Last year it was no problem to buy them - I gave several others as gifts to friends too.

DD did ask me why I got her a fanny pack when she opened hers, but then she started to wear it as a cross body pouch and she uses it ALL the time now so it ended up being a sleeper hit. For concerts etc she uses it as a fanny pack.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I was just at two Lululemon stores a couple weeks ago and the salesperson said they are impossible to keep in stock, in -store or online. They seem to be extremely popular, and I don't really know why!

It's funny, i bought one way back in 2020, on-sale (for like $18) waay before they became popular. I used it as a fanny-pack for when i went on a walk or whatever. Then i saw people use them as cross body bags and that seemed interesting and made more sense. Few weeks ago I wanted to get one in a more neutral color and then that's when i found out how insanely popular they were and sold out everywhere!! i'm glad i got at least one when I did!

If you're specifically wanting THAT bag, I have no idea. However, I do have an Athleta bag that I LOVE. I have completely stopped using my regular MZ Wallace purse in favor of this bag. My kids and students make fun of me and I don't care. https://athleta.gap.com/browse/produ...p-page-content

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    If you're specifically wanting THAT bag, I have no idea. However, I do have an Athleta bag that I LOVE. I have completely stopped using my regular MZ Wallace purse in favor of this bag. My kids and students make fun of me and I don't care. https://athleta.gap.com/browse/produ...p-page-content
    I don’t understand why your kids and students are making fun of you. The Athleta bag is much cuter than the lululemon one. I love the quilting.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast