Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I know for holiday gifts people want the ‘real thing’, but I recently bought a dupe that’s pretty much the exact same, except for the lululemon label. I use it a lot- mostly for when I go on walks and just need my phone/keys. Here’s the one I got.

https://www.amazon.com/ODODOS-Adjust...ps%2C64&sr=8-5
    DD1 '08
    DD2 '10

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mm123 View Post
    I know for holiday gifts people want the ‘real thing’, but I recently bought a dupe that’s pretty much the exact same, except for the lululemon label. I use it a lot- mostly for when I go on walks and just need my phone/keys. Here’s the one I got.

https://www.amazon.com/ODODOS-Adjust...ps%2C64&sr=8-5
    That is exactly the one my DD has.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I'd keep an eye online. I'd check there every morning or before you go to bed. Can you set up in-stock alerts there? Just did with Zappos and Birks websites for the Boston Clog.

I would not bother with stores unless you happen to be near one, I'd not go out of my way. They get one box and they are gone, especially now b/c people are buying multiples and re-selling them.

There's a quilted one now that is super cute.....

They are so insanely popular. It cracks me up counting them when we're out and about.

Visiting the daughter at her college campus - SO MANY belt bags.

bcafe is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

There is currently white opal in stock.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Black are in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Black are in stock now.
    THANK YOU! Just snagged one for my niece for Christmas. Will continue my status as rock star aunt!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    THANK YOU! Just snagged one for my niece for Christmas. Will continue my status as rock star aunt!
    Woohoo!! I ordered a couple for my nieces too!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Black are in stock now.
    THANK YOU! I just ordered one for my niece for Christmas too, LOL.

I came here to say that Poshmark has these bags in various colors, new with tags for around $50ish. Amazon has a couple too (check reviews/sellers to make sure it's not fake). $50 is a bit of a markup over the retail price of $38 but not too bad considering how hard they are to find. I saw many on Poshmark trying to sell the new versions for $100+!

They have the fuzzy sherpa ones in stock which does look cute but of course it's only seasonal (Oct-Mar) and they're more expensive ($58). The ivory one looks tempting but i imagine it would get dirty easily...

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    THANK YOU! I just ordered one for my niece for Christmas too, LOL.

I came here to say that Poshmark has these bags in various colors, new with tags for around $50ish. Amazon has a couple too (check reviews/sellers to make sure it's not fake). $50 is a bit of a markup over the retail price of $38 but not too bad considering how hard they are to find. I saw many on Poshmark trying to sell the new versions for $100+!

They have the fuzzy sherpa ones in stock which does look cute but of course it's only seasonal (Oct-Mar) and they're more expensive ($58). The ivory one looks tempting but i imagine it would get dirty easily...
    I'll cop to having bought the ivory fuzzy one after posting on this thread the other day. Should arrive soon so I'll let you know how it holds up. My only other belt bag is a camo one from Herschel Supply that I've had for a few years and love but I think I'll like having a wintry one that's more neutral.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by marinkitty View Post
    I'll cop to having bought the ivory fuzzy one after posting on this thread the other day. Should arrive soon so I'll let you know how it holds up. My only other belt bag is a camo one from Herschel Supply that I've had for a few years and love but I think I'll like having a wintry one that's more neutral.
    oh yeah definitely let us know how it holds up!! i'm pretty tempted to be honest!! the silver buckle (vs plastic) looks really nice.
    I'm a klutz though so i worry about that (stains from food or other things). Though i work from home now so maybe it will be easier.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast