I live in Southern CA and will be traveling to NC and SC in February with my parents (in their late 70's) and my teenage daughter. My dad and I love Wynonna Judd and will be traveling to see her concert in Greenville, SC. My daughter and mom are along for the trip. We will be flying into Charlotte, NC and staying there for a few days. We hope to visit the Billy Graham Library (Mom's request) and the Mitford Museum in Hudson, NC as we all love the Mitford book series. Blowing Rock, NC is the inspiration for the location of the Mitford books and I'd love to visit but I am not sure we will be able to go up to the mountain town due to weather. I have a dear friend that lives in the area and we will be getting together with her for lunch one of the days--either in Blowing Rock or Hudson. After a few days in the Charlotte area we will drive to Greenville, SC for the concert. We will fly home from Greenville after the concert. I would love any recommendations that you have for places to eat or things to see while we are in the cities above or driving from Charlotte to Greenville. Also, any suggestions about travel in February? I'm not used to thinking about or planning for weather as So. CA weather in February is mild. Thank you SO much!