Thread: Title Nine

hbridge is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Title Nine

Title Nine has always been one of my go-to places to shop. I am DONE. NEVER AGAIN.

They advertise on the website that they have "No Question, No Hassle Returns". Shipping has always been slow with them and processing returns, historically, takes a while, but this is ridiculous.

I placed an order in mid-September, it arrived September 27th. Nothing fit so I sent it back the next day. I have confirmation from USPS that they received the package on September 28th. It arrived at Title Nine on October 18 (I actually think it was in their possession for a couple of weeks before they said it arrived). Their confirmation of receipt email from October 18th says I should receive a refund in 1-2 weeks. No refund. I have called Customer Service and keep getting told they upgraded their system and there are issues. I call daily and get the same thing. No one knows what will happen or when I can expect the credit to go through.

The last person I spoke with at Customer Service suggested I file with my credit card company. Anybody know how to do that?

Do NOT shop at Title Nine.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

For my credit card companies (I have done it with AmEx and Chase, plus PayPal) and you just click on the transaction on your online statement and hit dispute. The transaction must be posted first. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Wow! That's annoying! I hate that. It feels so unfair. Here's hoping you get your money back!