Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I don't know anyone who has seen her yet but have been following social and her set lists. 44 songs each night! Crazy long performance time! We see her in NJ at the end of May. So far me and my DDs have decided to dress up in an "era" and I'm Lover, DD1 is Red, and DD2 is Midnights. All put together from existing clothes or on the cheap from Target/ON/Shein. Hoping to convince SIL, BIL, and DH who are going too, to join us in the fun. Yes, I'm a 48yr old mom who is going to wear a hot pink "fuzzy" jacket but I don't care!
    This is great!!!! I’m 46 and a Taylor fan. If I get tix I’m on my own, although I’m sure I could find someone since most resale sites make you buy in pairs.

The set list is great! I love the idea of 2 surprise songs each show. I think it’s a fun touch. Otherwise I think she did a good job of picking a wide variety of songs.
    Last edited by PZMommy; 03-30-2023 at 12:45 AM.

I got a ticket to go see Taylor when she is here in LA!!! A friend of a friend decided she could no longer afford to fly out here, and my friend told her she knew someone who would love to buy her ticket, so she sold and transferred it to me for face value. It's even a great seat and not in the nosebleeds! I'm beyond excited!!!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I got a ticket to go see Taylor when she is here in LA!!! A friend of a friend decided she could no longer afford to fly out here, and my friend told her she knew someone who would love to buy her ticket, so she sold and transferred it to me for face value. It's even a great seat and not in the nosebleeds! I'm beyond excited!!!
    Congratulations!!! Friends of mine that have been have absolutely loved it.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yay! Which night?

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My coworkers went to the Chicago show, it was a perfect night and they had so much fun. They didn't do all the sparkly outfits, but they had their husbands in these hilarious tshirts with the pics of Jake Gyllenhall and John Mayer with a big line through the pics! They had some bracelets to trade and had a blast, got back home around 2:30 am (live 2 hrs south of Chicago) but said it was worth the money and time (their tickets were about 270 purchased back in Nov).

IF you had a presale code and your city is still to come and you didn't get a ticket yet, watch your email for a message from ticketmaster the day or two before, it's legit and people have been able to get tickets that way, but you have to move quick.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    My coworkers went to the Chicago show, it was a perfect night and they had so much fun. They didn't do all the sparkly outfits, but they had their husbands in these hilarious tshirts with the pics of Jake Gyllenhall and John Mayer with a big line through the pics! They had some bracelets to trade and had a blast, got back home around 2:30 am (live 2 hrs south of Chicago) but said it was worth the money and time (their tickets were about 270 purchased back in Nov).

IF you had a presale code and your city is still to come and you didn't get a ticket yet, watch your email for a message from ticketmaster the day or two before, it's legit and people have been able to get tickets that way, but you have to move quick.
    Yes! My friend got a text and was able to get tickets in Detroit that way. I’ve lost all hope of seeing this concert. I was hoping for Canadian dates but doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Yes! My friend got a text and was able to get tickets in Detroit that way. I’ve lost all hope of seeing this concert. I was hoping for Canadian dates but doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen.
    That is awesome! I would love to go to an LA show as well but yeah it probably isn’t going to happen.

Congratulations to PZMommy. Enjoy the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

My friend bought tix on Vivid at 7pm of night 1 in our city. Paid face value. 2nd night there were no deals to be had on Vivid (cheapest I saw at 7pm was $775/ticket). She had heard that night 1 tip and was thrilled that it worked

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasparkl View Post
    Yay! Which night?
    Aug 8th.

Aug 8th.
    Enjoy!!!! I’m going in KC in 2.5 weeks. My sister gave me a green sequined jumpsuit to wear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast