Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Wait listed here too.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    My coworker and her aunt are going together, the aunt got one for Chicago and my coworker is wait listed. She will be buying the tickets and they are so excited!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    If you got the code, are you guaranteed tickets?

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Anyone get the Taylor Swift presale code?

Completely missed this announcement last week so no code for me. If someone wants to share a code with me or purchase 3 extra tickets (will pay via Venmo or PayPal) for an LA show please send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    If you got the code, are you guaranteed tickets?
    My coworker is sitting in the queue, for Chicago, hasn't moved, apparently ticketmaster having issues lol. Start of pre-sale is delayed for her. It's a mess.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

My coworker is sitting in the queue, for Chicago, hasn't moved, apparently ticketmaster having issues lol. Start of pre-sale is delayed for her. It's a mess.

Shudder. Reminds me of trying to secure college football tickets (which, of course, go on sale at like 6am...).

Good luck to all trying to get seats!

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Got a code for LA, but after hearing all the stories online of how this is going I'm a little nervous. Trying to be positive though!!

Default Anyone get the Taylor Swift presale code?

Total disaster! I got in the waiting room at 9:30am, queue opened at 10, said 2000+ ahead of me, and about 10 minutes later it was temporarily shut down for well over two hours!!!!!! I was using DD’s presale code. Message said don’t close browser or app. So I couldn’t use my phone at all. Then about 30 min ago, I clicked on the link that was sent to me on my iPad and suddenly it let me buy tickets. I randomly bought 4 that aren’t really the best tickets and they are super expensive, but we are going to Taylor swift this summer in Kansas City! Our friends with Kansas City codes who were also trying to get tickets couldn’t manage to get through. We are going together, so it’s not a big deal. If we both got tickets, I had a friend lined up to buy mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

They moved the on sale time for the west coast shows at the very last minute. I'll try again later at the new time - what a mess!

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Total disaster! I got in the waiting room at 9:30am, queue opened at 10, said 2000+ ahead of me, and about 10 minutes later it was temporarily shut down for well over two hours!!!!!! I was using DD’s presale code. Message said don’t close browser or app. So I couldn’t use my phone at all. Then about 30 min ago, I clicked on the link that was sent to me on my iPad and suddenly it let me buy tickets. I randomly bought 4 that aren’t really the best tickets and they are super expensive, but we are going to Taylor swift this summer in Kansas City! Our friends with Kansas City codes who were also trying to get tickets couldn’t manage to get through. We are going together, so it’s not a big deal. If we both got tickets, I had a friend lined up to buy mine.

Congrats!! Sorry it was such a pain. I’m kinda glad I didn’t get a code because I had to drop someone off at the airport this morning. It would have been a mess. My plan was to sit in the parking lot if I got a code, but that clearly wouldn’t have worked. This was one of my bucket list concerts and since I don’t have girls I was tagging along with a friend. Hoping we can score tickets somehow to one of the shows on one of the resale sites later.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post

I just read a CNN story on this (lol) that said that's exactly what you should do -- click on the link that was sent to you.

I didn't know anything about this sale, but my FB is all abuzz. Good luck to everyone who gets tickets!
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast