Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I would rent a scooter locally. You’ll be so much more comfortable than trying to walk or use a wheelchair. Bonus is you’ll have somewhere to start drinks / snacks!

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We really liked using the advice over at Disneyland Daily when we went to California a few years back. She's got a blog post about Disabilities at Disney, which includes wheelchair rental info, etc. I'd definitely look into an ECV.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm not going to go...It ended up being two things. DS2 was going to miss a day of class BUT he really wants to drive up to pick up DS1 with me in December which will necessitate missing class and we just don't want to miss so much school. And then there was my ankle issue which I think I could have perhaps figured out? But anyway, DH will take DD. We'll go back later. I do love Disneyland, but I think I love it a little less since COVID. It is less about new restrictions, crowds, etc. and more about how I think in some ways I've fundamentally changed! I now love my quiet evenings and just haven't quite taken to crowds as much as I used to. We will go as a family but when we can all go and nobody has to miss school. Hopefully by then I won't have to worry about the ankle so much. (Also, just a plug for compression socks! I stayed on my feet most of the day yesterday prepping for Thanksgiving and socializing and with my trusty and extremely attractive, haha, sock I wasn't too swollen at the end of the day!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2