twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Rothy's Black Friday sale is live

Best prices of the season. FINAL SALE. KNOW YOUR SIZE, or be willing to eat it and sell online!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Are the drivers TTS? I think I’m finally going to pull the trigger on a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Are the drivers TTS? I think I’m finally going to pull the trigger on a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I don’t have drivers. But most people on the FB group say they go up a half size from their street size unless they have really narrow or really wide feet. So if you’re a street size 8, then I think I’d get an 8.5 if you have average or slightly wide feet. An 8 if you have very narrow feet. And a 9 if you have really wide feet.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I don’t have drivers. But most people on the FB group say they go up a half size from their street size unless they have really narrow or really wide feet. So if you’re a street size 8, then I think I’d get an 8.5 if you have average or slightly wide feet. An 8 if you have very narrow feet. And a 9 if you have really wide feet.
    Thank you!! I found a pair of camo slip on sneakers in my size! I’ve been eyeing those for a while!!