Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Just picked up a Lego Friends Friendship Treehouse for a child my mom and I are buying Christmas gifts for. I was hoping it would go on sale somewhere. It did not, but I managed to accumulate a whole lot of Kohls cash (they cancelled part of a pickup order so I ended up with double for it when I reordered for delivery) that covered almost the entire cost.

Otherwise I got some clothes for various people and an electric blanket for my mom.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    For what it’s worth, I’m on calls too much and I don’t use AirPods. Per a rec here, I use a Jabra headset. Even Apple’s standard wired ear buds work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Quote Originally Posted by ahisma View Post
    I spend an inordinate amount of time on zoom calls and have noticed that most folks are using wired earbuds - white, so I think Apple? I have no idea why - I'm just using my Macbook mic / speakers (maybe that's bad? I have no idea).
    Thanks. He is not interested in a headset. it's for regular calls, not zoom. He's often on the go--in the car, at the beach, etc. The wire gets tangled/in the way. .

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default What are you shopping for this Thanksgiving weekend?

I have not bought a single thing…..

I did buy some Legos from Walmart a week ago (two 175 piece Duplo animal sets, a City dump truck set, and a Jurassic Park truck set for my nephew, god son and god son’s brother) that someone had said we’re on special in a thread on the bargains forum.

I do need to look for stuff like shampoo/conditioner for me.

I wish I could find a deal on the Lego Millenium Falcon (the one that is $160 not the $800 one) because that is on Dd2’s wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 11-28-2022 at 10:15 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by fauve01 View Post
    Would love to find a deal on airpods for DH who is still using wired earbuds for his work calls.
    Target has Air Pods pro on sale for $199, reg $250. https://www.target.com/p/apple-airpo...12#lnk=sametab

sale ends today
    K

The last few cyber Mondays years, I seem to be buying less. This year I got the hot ticket I’ve been trying to snag with Xbox series X, some clothes for DS1 and new switch for D2.

For me I wanted practical stuff like new laundry basket for my bedroom cuz current one broke in half. I may get a new phone as it’ll cost me 350 to repair the crack and front camera in my XR phone, but I’m not sure on the purchase yet. It doesn’t feel like a good enough deal to me to get iPhone 12 or 13 without paying ridiculous amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

I got a bunch of clothing for DS1 from the Vans store online (40% off) and DD had a shopping cart full of clothes from PacSun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I haven't really bought much in years. I really need to get rid of half my house, not add to it. So far I bought some shirts from the Madewell sale and stuff I had already planned to buy (Saxx underwear for DS1, Gladskin eczema products, and more Thinx and Dear Kate period undies for me).

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by essnce629; 11-29-2022 at 04:42 AM.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by fauve01 View Post
    Thanks. He is not interested in a headset. it's for regular calls, not zoom. He's often on the go--in the car, at the beach, etc. The wire gets tangled/in the way. .
    Oh regular calls - air pods are great

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4