Default Hulu (with ads) and Disney+ $4.98

Today is the last day for this deal. If you haven’t had Hulu for at least a month you should be eligible to sign up for Hulu and add on Disney+ for a total of $4.98/mo. I could totally pass on Hulu as we don’t watch much on it, but with the add on Disney+ it’s a complete steal.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Thank you for reminding me about this!
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Do you know if existing Disney+ subscribers are eligible for this? We don't have Hulu but locking in this rate makes it worth it. I'm having trouble finding info on this deal- I'm only seeing the one that also includes ESPN+ which we don't need.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

I’m honestly not sure with current Disney+. I’d sign up with a different email and payment method and expect to have to recreate any watchlists, etc. I found this on the Hulu Black Friday page. It’s something they’ve offered previously but I was surprised they had the Disney add on again. It was just a bit below the $1.99 Hulu deal that it said you can add Disney+ for an additional $2.99. You sign up for both at the same time so should be able to tell if it’s going to work.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    I’m honestly not sure with current Disney+. I’d sign up with a different email and payment method and expect to have to recreate any watchlists, etc. I found this on the Hulu Black Friday page. It’s something they’ve offered previously but I was surprised they had the Disney add on again. It was just a bit below the $1.99 Hulu deal that it said you can add Disney+ for an additional $2.99. You sign up for both at the same time so should be able to tell if it’s going to work.
    Ooh, maybe I’ll do this and cancel our current sub, as prices will be going up soon on that. Haven’t had Hulu before, what shows there do people like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Ooh, maybe I’ll do this and cancel our current sub, as prices will be going up soon on that. Haven’t had Hulu before, what shows there do people like?

I’ve watched the cleaning lady, a teacher, the Dopestick, and little fires everywhere. There’s few more I’m blanking on, but it got some decent content.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post

Only Murders in the Building
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07