Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I'm so sorry for the rough recovery OP! It does sound like you have some good news--not needing further radiation treatment and good prognosis for healing! Wishing and praying for healing vibes. I appreciate your detailed updates. You are always so good about giving a good picture of what's really going on but you show a lot of courage and optimism as well. I admire this so much in you. I hope you can come here and feel peace. I don't have any personal experience to add, I just wanted to say that I admire you and that I'm sorry you have had to go through this. I have personally felt instructed and feel better prepared from listening to your experiences and others that have chimed in on this thread.
    Bisous,

Your words are so kind! I really just hope that someone somewhere might be helped by reading my experience. If it helps someone, then it will have been worth it.
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I'm so sorry for the rough recovery OP! It does sound like you have some good news--not needing further radiation treatment and good prognosis for healing! Wishing and praying for healing vibes. I appreciate your detailed updates. You are always so good about giving a good picture of what's really going on but you show a lot of courage and optimism as well. I admire this so much in you. I hope you can come here and feel peace. I don't have any personal experience to add, I just wanted to say that I admire you and that I'm sorry you have had to go through this. I have personally felt instructed and feel better prepared from listening to your experiences and others that have chimed in on this thread.
    Bisous,

Your words are so kind! I really just hope that someone somewhere might be helped by reading my experience. If it helps someone, then it will have been worth it.
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6