Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    He says he'll ask IT for an extra cord and he might actually get it. I'd be more inclined to buy an extra charger/cord if I thought that would be the end of leaving things behind at work. Unfortunately, it was only the latest item he's left behind. Usually honestly he leaves stuff at home and just kind of "lives with it" until he gets home. He's left his drive behind twice now and can hardly work without it and that isn't something he can have a backup of! Still, it would be great to get a cord but again, DH is convinced he can get one. I'll encourage him to follow up on that!
    My DH is like that. For awhile, he was constantly upgrading his phone/blackberry since he was always losing the old one. He even went on a business trip one year and forgot to pack PANTS (wore shorts for travel)! Keeping two offices makes things even more challenging.

I hope your DH is able to get a second charger from IT. That seems like a reasonable request!

I hope he's able to get a backup charger from IT! IMO if the company is going to offer hybrid work they should spring for backups of everything for in the office, he's not the only one that's going to forget something and the replacement costs are quickly recouped by being able to just get to work. Hopefully he can make that argument to IT
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Dh only works 10 miles away from home and went to work without his computer today. Oops!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4