Default $50 Rothy’s Coupon (expires 12/12)

I have a coupon code for Rothy’s. $50 off $150 purchase. Let me know if you want it!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mommy to DS 2007

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post
    I have a coupon code for Rothy’s. $50 off $150 purchase. Let me know if you want it!

I would love to have it via PM if it’s still available!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm crossing my fingers that my company holiday gift card arrives in time today for me to use it on another Rothy's purchase. I want the vanilla bean sneakers and the wallet keychain

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I would love to have it via PM if it’s still available!
    Pm’ing you now.

Mommy to DS 2007

Quote Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post
    Pm’ing you now.

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers that my company holiday gift card arrives in time today for me to use it on another Rothy's purchase. I want the vanilla bean sneakers and the wallet keychain
    Fingers crossed for you!! I bought the grey camo sneakers during the archive sale. They make me so happy! I have my eyes on the grey loafers. Any tips on sizing?
    Last edited by jgenie; 12-12-2022 at 03:06 PM.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Got my holiday gift card from work!! Placed my order for vanilla bean slip-on sneakers and the wallet keychain in the happy green colors.

I'm a street size 8 with a slightly wide foot. I wear an 8.5 in slip-on sneakers (like your grey camo ones), and a 9.5 in loafers. If my foot was narrow, I would probably go down to a size 9 in loafers. The loafers do snug up a bit with wear and washes and they are easy to add an extra insole into if they are a little too big at first.

eta: The loafers are my favorite and the most comfortable to me because of the way the knit wraps around your foot. Having said that, I am not thrilled with the way solid color loafers look on my feet. I bought Portobello loafers and while I love the color, they look...meh. However, I absolutely LOVE my patterned loafers! I think the loafer silhouette is a bit fuddy duddy but a crazy pattern gives it enough modern oomph. Having said all that, the grey loafers have that new brown rubber sole which I absolutely LOVE. I have a pair of points with that same brown sole (Heathered Black) and I love that it's a dressier color in terms of soles. Did you see they have a new almond loafer silhouette? Not sure I can get behind that yet BUT it does dress up the loafer with that almond toe! Reports are that you should get the almond loafer in your street size or a half size up because they have a lot more room in the toe.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 12-12-2022 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Got my holiday gift card from work!! Placed my order for vanilla bean slip-on sneakers and the wallet keychain in the happy green colors.

I'm a street size 8 with a slightly wide foot. I wear an 8.5 in slip-on sneakers (like your grey camo ones), and a 9.5 in loafers. If my foot was narrow, I would probably go down to a size 9 in loafers. The loafers do snug up a bit with wear and washes and they are easy to add an extra insole into if they are a little too big at first.

eta: The loafers are my favorite and the most comfortable to me because of the way the knit wraps around your foot. Having said that, I am not thrilled with the way solid color loafers look on my feet. I bought Portobello loafers and while I love the color, they look...meh. However, I absolutely LOVE my patterned loafers! I think the loafer silhouette is a bit fuddy duddy but a crazy pattern gives it enough modern oomph. Having said all that, the grey loafers have that new brown rubber sole which I absolutely LOVE. I have a pair of points with that same brown sole (Heathered Black) and I love that it's a dressier color in terms of soles. Did you see they have a new almond loafer silhouette? Not sure I can get behind that yet BUT it does dress up the loafer with that almond toe! Reports are that you should get the almond loafer in your street size or a half size up because they have a lot more room in the toe.
    Thank you! I ordered the grey. If I don’t like them, I’ll swap them for the print.