niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Need accountability

I’ve got 5 days left of Winter Break and I have done nothing on my to do list. Once I start back next week, I will not get time to get anything done until February, maybe March.

I need to get some things done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

A coworker and I started a 30 day home cleanse. Each day you have to dispose of that number of items. Day 1- 1item, Day 2- 2 items etc. I have so much clutter this will force me to trash/donate stuff.
    If your list is repairs and chores, could you do something similar, 1 chore on Wednesday, 2 on Thursday etc. I am sure some are quicker and easier than others, so this may at least get the harder/longer ones done
    mom to Billy 12/07

niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by pharmjenn View Post
    A coworker and I started a 30 day home cleanse. Each day you have to dispose of that number of items. Day 1- 1item, Day 2- 2 items etc. I have so much clutter this will force me to trash/donate stuff.
    If your list is repairs and chores, could you do something similar, 1 chore on Wednesday, 2 on Thursday etc. I am sure some are quicker and easier than others, so this may at least get the harder/longer ones done
    This is a great idea!! I did one task today, and I’ll try for 2 tomorrow.

Thanks for the support!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains