Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default ISO: neck massager with heat

Does anyone have a rec for a neck and back massager with heat? (for a senior, so has to be easy to use and lightweight) I can't find any wirecutter reviews, and I was hoping to find a reputable brand. I was hoping to avoid the random brands on Amazon, unless someone has one that is tried and tested.
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 01-18-2023 at 07:21 PM.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have one from a brand called Naipo that I bought in 2018 and it’s still going strong. It’s not on Amazon anymore but it was highly rated. I don’t think you can go wrong with what’s on there with a lot of reviews. This is the type I have and I love it. https://www.amazon.com/Massagers-Nec...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have one from a brand called Naipo that I bought in 2018 and it’s still going strong. It’s not on Amazon anymore but it was highly rated. I don’t think you can go wrong with what’s on there with a lot of reviews. This is the type I have and I love it. https://www.amazon.com/Massagers-Nec...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post

great. Thanks! I just got the one you linked! Reviews are good,too.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Yet again, I owe this Board so much for an amazing product recommendation. I got this on Amazon and tried it last night. ohhhhh. What a game changer! And it's nice quality too--for only $60!!!! Thank you!!!!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    Yet again, I owe this Board so much for an amazing product recommendation. I got this on Amazon and tried it last night. ohhhhh. What a game changer! And it's nice quality too--for only $60!!!! Thank you!!!!!
    Hmmmm, maybe I need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)