Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

With Dd1 we didn’t shop around. We went with our pediatric dentist who is also an orthodontist.

With Dd2 we were given two names but only went to one appointment and ended up signing up. We knew what needed to be done and felt comfortable with the practice. A huge bonus is that it is a 2 minute drive from Dd2’s school. The only downside is that my FSA is super nit picky about my claims because it is an orthodonture practice where as with the prior pediatric dentist they processed everything I submitted without thinking twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    With Dd1 we didn’t shop around. We went with our pediatric dentist who is also an orthodontist.
    This is where we are. We go to a combo office, and DS has been a patient since he was 3. He just turned 13 and has finally lost all of his baby teeth. He has a cleaning next week, but they have also scheduled us with the lead orthodontist so he can "take a look."

We like them a lot, but they are also the fanciest pediatric dentistry office in town. (Huge practice, fairly new building, iPads on the wall, etc.) It's been fine because DS has only needed routine dental care that insurance mostly covers, but my guess is their ortho pricing is pretty expensive. But I feel like if we shop around and go elsewhere, we'll need to find a new dentist as well because that would be awkward!
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2