bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Spring break in AZ:Sedona, Flagstaff...

We are thinking of hitting AZ for spring break in March. Any recs? We are down for anything as far as skiing, golf, hiking, etc. We love both mountains and the desert so we can move from cold to warm with no problem and do not need to stay the whole week in one place. Thanks!

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I live in the Phoenix metro area so if you have specific questions about this area let me know.

Feel free to PM me.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We flew into Phoenix, spent 2 days at the Grand Canyon, 1 day in Page, 3 days Sedona and then 3 days back in Phoenix/Scottsdale at a resort as we have family there. Grand Canyon was very cold at night & in the morning. Similar in Sedona. I don’t know much about skiing there but think March may be late for it.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We loved the pink jeep tour in Sedona. I also highly recommend Slide Rock park.
    If you plan to be in Page, antelope canyon is amazing but we also did a less commonly known slot canyon called Waterholes canyon. And the best BBQ we've ever had is in Page- Big John's Texas BBQ. We liked it so much that we ate there twice in the day and a half we spent in Page.
    If you like animals, Bearizona is probably the coolest zoo we've ever been to. It's in Williams, an hour south of Grand canyon.
    Last time we were in AZ (last March) we drove from Page to Tempe- it was snowing HARD up in Flagstaff and it was 84 in Tempe.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)