Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I thought the 100 day policy was for unused items only. Double check just in case!
    https://help.awaytravel.com/en_us/ca...urns-ryPRhI1IY

The only items that aren’t returnable are the masks and the mask filter.

This is my first order from them but they have long advertised the 100 day satisfaction return policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    https://help.awaytravel.com/en_us/ca...urns-ryPRhI1IY

The only items that aren’t returnable are the masks and the mask filter.

This is my first order from them but they have long advertised the 100 day satisfaction return policy.

Interesting.. on the pillow page, the "warranty and return policy" near the bottom of the page says that "your personal items" are returnable BUT they need to be unopened and unused, with tags and tamper-evident seal intact. (This does not include warranty returns if “anything breaks”.)

https://www.awaytravel.com/accessori...lor=black_grey

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Interesting.. on the pillow page, the "warranty and return policy" near the bottom of the page says that "your personal items" are returnable BUT they need to be unopened and unused, with tags and tamper-evident seal intact. (This does not include warranty returns if “anything breaks”.)

I knew I saw it somewhere just couldn’t figure out where.

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I have this one: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's inflatable which I like because it allows me to adjust the thickness in different spots by not inflating it all the way and kind of shifting my position around. I don't like pillows that are too thick in the back because it feels like my neck is being pushed forward. It has a strap that goes around the headrest to keep it in place. It looks like now they have a version with a pump.

I also have this blanket: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...e?ie=UTF8&th=1. It is sooo soft and lightweight, but does keep you comfortable on a flight. It rolls up to slightly larger than a soda can.

I bought them before a trip to China years ago and they helped make the trip quite comfortable. Well, as comfortable as one can be on a long flight to Asia in economy.

Default Travel Pillow updates?

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post

Yes but the strange thing is when you click on the more information about the warranty it brings you back to the regular warranty section. I do need to look at the finer closer print. First. We most likely try only one of them then. Wonder what the tamper evident seal is.

We got 3 of the ones I ordered from Amazon and the only one we are keeping is the Coop pillow. I am going to cancel the other pillow order I have with Amazon.

The Cabeau DH and I both thought was too restrictive. Granted there was a cardboard label on the back but we thought even without that it would be too much.

The BCozzy is super soft but I think the wrap part for the large one was a little too short.

Kali- if the Away one doesn’t work for us then I can see something like the one you posted working.

I think we are good on travel blankets. We have a few hockey promo blankets that are are thin and should be easy to travel with if we decide we want to take them.

Last edited by AnnieW625; 01-31-2023 at 03:03 AM.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We are going to France in March on an overnight flight with kids... so in the market for neck pillows and blankets too! Would love to hear your thoughts on the Away pillow when it arrives!

I just bought one of the Cabeau pillows and Cocoon blankets mentioned up thread, and should arrive this weeked.

Default Travel Pillow updates?

Quote Originally Posted by wallawala View Post
    We are going to France in March on an overnight flight with kids... so in the market for neck pillows and blankets too! Would love to hear your thoughts on the Away pillow when it arrives!

I just bought one of the Cabeau pillows and Cocoon blankets mentioned up thread, and should arrive this weeked.
    What is ironic is that the Cabeau pillow for Dd2 fit her the best but it says it isn’t recommended for those who are under 14. If it had been about an inch shorter on the top and if the part that goes past your neck would’ve been about an inch longer I think it would’ve been fine. For me it was just super awkward feeling. It looked okay on DH but he just decided he didn’t like that it felt a bit confined.

Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I will be following this post for blankets. Away blanket is $55, May try one Away and one Cocoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We all brought travel pillows with us internationally but they certainly were a nuisance to have when not flying! We packed light and they just added bulk, even strapped to the outside of our bags. What they provided on the plane was sufficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

We have soo many freebie hockey give away blankets that are thin and fleece like and fold nicely so we will just take one of those (mainly to deal with potential cold temps in the airplane).

Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast