Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes, feel free to PM me.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    YES and I am a bit of a loss after reading how hard these tickets might be to get. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna PM you.
    I just replied to you and had to break my message into two messages. It was too long to submit as one.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Do it!!! I was just talking to DD about something similar last night. There is a band she wants to see, and I offered to take her to Houston to go see them. She said it was a bad idea because it's towards the end of the school year and AP testing season. Ugh, responsible teenager.

ETA: I just read further and saw this was for KPOP. I am 0% familiar, but I did spend 12 hours to try to get TS tickets with no success. Good luck!
    Last edited by zukeypur; 02-09-2023 at 05:30 PM.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Update: GOT THE TICKETS!!! Big thanks to MMMommy for walking me through the process - it was STRESSFUL! I got lucky with a presale code on the 2nd day and went in there like a bull in a china shop and snatched up the first 3 tickets I could find with a straight line view of the stage that wasn't $300+ per ticket. It's still in the nosebleeds but I don't care. My kids are BEYOND THRILLED.

eta: also, THANK YOU all for advice on school communication. I never planned to lie, but it's helpful to know I can just say "they will be absent on X days due to a family event" and also helpful to know not to say anything that might stretch teacher bandwidth. I'll say something about "let us know if there's anything we can get done ahead of time to make the last week of school easier on you."
    Last edited by twowhat?; 02-09-2023 at 06:52 PM.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Update: GOT THE TICKETS!!! Big thanks to MMMommy for walking me through the process - it was STRESSFUL! I got lucky with a presale code on the 2nd day and went in there like a bull in a china shop and snatched up the first 3 tickets I could find with a straight line view of the stage that wasn't $300+ per ticket. It's still in the nosebleeds but I don't care. My kids are BEYOND THRILLED.
    Woohoo!! Congratulations!!����

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

eta: also, THANK YOU all for advice on school communication. I never planned to lie, but it's helpful to know I can just say "they will be absent on X days due to a family event" and also helpful to know not to say anything that might stretch teacher bandwidth. I'll say something about "let us know if there's anything we can get done ahead of time to make the last week of school easier on you."
    Yay, that is so awesome!!!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Great update! Congrats on being mom of the year for securing tickets. That's totally how I felt getting Taylor Swift tickets. What an adrenaline rush!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Congrats on getting the tickets!!!

After being traumatized by trying to get Taylor Swift tickets (which I didn’t get), I think I’ve sworn off Ticketmaster for the foreseeable future.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    Congrats on getting the tickets!!!

After being traumatized by trying to get Taylor Swift tickets (which I didn’t get), I think I’ve sworn off Ticketmaster for the foreseeable future.
    Right there with ya! I’m still bitter about not getting T Swift tickets 😂

Congrats OP!! I hope you all have the best time!

So exciting for you all!! And don't think twice about missing school for the concert. We've pulled our kids out for far less, usually sports travel, and ask for forgiveness rather than permission after the fact. No one has ever given us a hard time. (Of course kids are expected to make up all their work)
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast