Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Worst Vacation week ever - AKA life S#ck$

I'd been looking forward to this week's vacation as I've been overwhelmed by many things - including Princess my 16+ yo cocker being super sick.

Friday - many calls from my aunts b/c my mom isn't doing well and what am I going to do about it.
    Sunday - my mom fell at my aunt M's house and refuses to go to er.
    Monday calls from my aunts mom is in icu with covid - got taken there from dialysis by ambulance bc she was sick (so the center folks have been exposed)
    Tue my bday - no one other than my kids remembered. dh sleeps till 4pm then gets up and says he's going to grocery store to get a cake for me and dinner fixings. Nope. I'd like to eat tonight - I go myself. Aunt M calls me -livid. My mom called her and thanked her for Giving HER covid.
    Wed dentist to get 2 fillings. Aunt M has covid and is really sick.
    Th had to drive during an ice storm bc my dr called - the blood work I had last week was not good and she wants an immediate repeat. Get home to find out a good friend with 3 young kids died of breast cancer. I am gutted.
    Fri took Princess to the vet -alone bc dh cant be bothered to get up and dd2 is too upset by her friend's mom dying. Spend more than I bring home in a week to find its stage 4 kidney disease. Given her age, I have her pts.
    Sat - I realize that somehow, I've forgotten to get Teddy his latest rabies shot. He needs it immediately and he's going to need a bunch of blood work b/c he too is looking thin and is drinking more water. I finally talk to my mom who is still in the hospital - she's still insisting she can live alone. and is not really lucid. I really am going to have to figure out how to force her into a nursing home - and I truly have zero bandwidth for it.

There's more that is too personal to post. I know others have it worse, (like my friend's widow and kids) but I've been under a lot of stress for a long time and I'm starting to buckle. I want a redo on large parts of my life!
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm so sorry it sounds like everything is falling on your shoulders at once. Sending hugs to you.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’m so sorry! That is a stunningly bad week in every way possible. Please feel free to vent here! All I can offer are prayers, virtual hugs, and belated birthday wishes!

I hope this week brings peace, strength, and some respite from the myriad challenges you’re facing right now!

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

wow sending hugs -- crap week -- hang in there
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Sending virtual .

In truly sorry things are so rough right now.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am so sorry so much has hit all at once. Sending hugs your way.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Hugs!! That’s a crappy week for it all to happen at once

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Wow, that is way too much for one person. I’m sorry. I hope your mom and aunt recover and you can get some sort of break.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

That’s a horrible week no matter what. Add that it was your vacation week! I’m sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Oh that sounds awful. I’m so sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast